Topics: Scott discusses the relationship between money and happiness as you get out of debt or build wealth.
Tony (Parts Unknown) is trying to save money so that he can have some sort of financial balance.
– Kevin (YouTube) has advice on how to pay off a car quickly.
– Tiffany (Dallas, TX) is a teacher and took investment advice from her co-workers. Did they get it right?
– Gemma (Indianapolis, IN) has had a normal life, and now wants to become a rock star.
– 4 ways to save money on any purchase.
– Susan asks if REITs have a place in a retirement portfolio.
– Rafael (NYC, New York) wants to pay 100% cash for real estate and asks about the least expensive type of property to get.
– Happy episode 200.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Debt Reduction Calculator –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question