Topics: Trey and his wife are looking for the perfect budget for them. He’s heard a lot of different approaches and asks about the ‘no budget’ philosophy from some financial experts.
– Alli is on fire and paid off $22,000 in debt.
– Dale has $750,000 invested and is trying to figure out if he can retire if he spends $30,000/year.
– Mike is getting started investing and asks about the Stash app.
– Yahya (Mauritania) has meteorites for sale.
– Caroline (Jekyll Island) is late to the investing game and trying to balance saving for retirement and a potential house downpayment.
– Rachel is trying to save my by quitting smoking.
– Don’t feel bad – even high income earners are defaulting on their student loans.
– Quote of the day from Gwen Stefani.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
SoFi’s Losses Pile Up –
How to quit smoking –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question