Topics: Things to think about when deciding between buying an existing home or a brand new home.
– Kevin asks about how to become a freelancer.
– Sarah has a family of six and asks about financing for a bigger vehicle.
– Using donor advised funds for charitable contributions.
– I is for ice.
– Stacy (San Antonio, TX) asks to Roth or not to Roth.
– Roberto asks how long before a bankruptcy shows up on a credit report.
– Ashley has two (soon three) kids and can’t afford Internet access.
– Krystal paid off $24,285.28 in debt!
Links mentioned on the show:
Number one mistake car buyers make –
Fidelity donor advised funds –
Internet access for low income families –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question