Topics: Can you become a millionaire if you earn $30,000 a year (Hint: Yes)
– Why having a proper perspective can eliminate your financial fears.
– Matthew (Chandler, AZ) asks if a house is an asset or a liability and how REITs can enhance a portfolio.
– Why managing your finances is fun (@20sMoney)
– Karl (Pikesville, MD) is trying to figure out if he should keep renting or buy a condo.
– If you can’t get a job or can’t find a job for your kids, do this.
– Debbie (Portland, OR) is snowballing her debt and asks if she should invest before paying off a HELOC.
– How a greedy contractor saved himself $250 and cost himself thousands at the same time.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting GetFR.com to 3 people.
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question