On today’s show: Ash won $120,000 playing the lottery. The new money has caused a retirement saving issue he needs help solving.
– Beware of this money behavior that strikes this time of year and can hurt your finances.
– Blake is a junior in college and has enough money in a Roth IRA to pay off his student loans. He asks if this is a good idea.
– Mellisa (Takoma, WA) is 24 and shares some details on how she and her husband have banked nearly $250,000 for retirement already.
– Money Woman Abby on coffee vs. debt.
– BitCoin in your IRA?
– Karen has a 61 year old mom she’s trying to help get started investing, because it’s never too late.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
The Moneyac Workout Playlist on Spotify:
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question