– How to check the reliability and maintenance costs of used cars.
– Sandy is looking for side jobs to pay back student loans.
– How the mind intimidates.
– Tony asks about sales tax on new car purchase with a trade-in. Taylor (Birmingham, AL) wants to get his first credit card.
– Elizabeth needs debt management of student loans. – What is your greatest asset?
Links mentioned in the show:
National Foundation for Credit Counseling –
Links: 100 Ways To Make Extra Money –
To get your free guide How To Save $1,000 In One Week text the word ROCKSTAR to 44222
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question
Download the show transcript