Topics: Why its perfectly o.k. to be an employee.
– It’s a great time to switch budgeting software or to start budgeting for the first time.
– Keith is living with his sister, has no income, and asks how to get his life back.
– Kimberly is a teacher with $50,000 in debt is having trouble budgeting.
– Melvin (Singapore) is getting started investing and asks about ETFs.
– The InstaPot is the greatest kitchen appliance you need to own.
– Today’s show is brought to you by the letter X.
– What are wealth managers?
Links mentioned on the show:
You Need A Budget –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question