On today’s show: Do you have a fear of being in front of a large audience? How about performing solo in front of 1,000 people? Scott shares the stage with a finalist from American Idol. Hear the story of how it all happened and breaking through limiting beliefs.
– Andrew (Wisconsin) has doubled his money in the crypto currency market and asks for advice on taking the money to pay off student loans or his car.
– Kevin has an insurance settlement for his kids and asks about what to do with the money.
– Michael owes a lot of back taxes and his accountant suggests he get rid of his car. Nobody will buy it and he wonders what to do.
– Dave’s Killer Bread, making a difference in people’s lives.
– Patricia turns sour dough bread into a big side hustle using Udemy.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by visiting
Dalton Rapattoni –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question