On today’s show: Scott and Katie are just back from their trip to Ireland. They share some of their stories about traveling and how they apply to everyday life.
– Kristie (Seattle, WA) shares a resource on passive investing.
– Another millennial who’s giving millennials a bad name.
– Deborah (Pittsburg, PA) asks how to tactfully ask friends and family contribute to her 5-month-old’s college savings instead of giving them more toys.
– Amanda has a husband who’s not down with budgeting and asks for assistance in getting him to come around.
– A listener is starting an online business and has questions on setting up banking accounts and how to pay taxes.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
NOLO Small Business Start-Up Kit –
Jack Bogle interview –
UPromise 529 –
Leaf College Savings –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question