– Paying yourself first.
– Rafael (New York City, NY) wants to save on Internet/TV/Phone combos.
– Emily asks about using tax software or hiring a pro.
– Employees missing out on $24B of ‘free money’.
– Bernie (Wisconsin) asks about small business taxes. – Kathy wants to plan her budget transactions in advance.
– Todd has apprehension about starting a new business.
– What does it mean to own a stock and bond.
– Finding financial motivators
Links mentioned on the show
To get your free guide How To Save $1,000 In One Week text the word ROCKSTAR to 44222
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
To get my free guide How To Save $1,000 In One Week text the word ROCKSTAR to 44222
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question
Download the show transcript