– Seema is 50-years old and asks how to invest an HSA so it grows.
– Loren is 25 with $51,000 in student loans with varying interest rates and asks if it’s a good idea to refinance them.
– Will paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly save you money?
– Diedra accidentally put her family in debt and needs some quick cash.
– DJ (California) asks if having a HELOC just-in-cases is a good idea?
– Patriot with dyslexia has turned to helping kids read.
– Quote of the day from Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
How to pay off student loans faster –
Patriots Malcolm Butler Teaching Kids To Read –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question