Topics: Maybe you have decided to buy into the get rich slowly savings philosophy. But is there a way to supercharge your savings and be better than average?
– Chell (New York) is 40 making $40k and asks how to finance her dreams of opening a business on an island and providing free education to children.
– Amazon is winning – at your expense. Find out how.
– Kevin has two young boys and is interested in opening custodial accounts for them. He asks what type of account he should consider.
– Cynthia has a way to make money that if you ignore you will repent!
– Scott shares the next hot stock tip nobody else is aware of.
– Alexis is 32 years old, married with kids, and deciding on how best to tackle $50k in student loans and two car payments.
Links mentioned on the show:
Please share the show by texting to 3 people.
Problems with custodial accounts –
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question