Topics: 10 ways to save on your cable bill.
– Renee asks about getting better with her money.
– Derrick is on disability and researching ways to build wealth.
– Should you spend more on a car that gets better gas mileage?
– Annie (Virginia) needs debt advice.
– Pat has $6,800 in student loan debt at a low interest. Should the debts be paid off quickly or not?
– Dmitry has some saving tips.
Links mentioned on the show:
HD Antenna –
DVR Scheduling – www.antennaweb.org
Subscribe To The Show
I will help you get out of debt, save more money, and retire early
Ask Me A Personal Finance Question